Brandt Manni-Plex Cal-B is a proprietary foliar supplement that provides highly mobile and available calcium and boron to plant growing points. It is an excellent tool for preventing and correcting calcium and boron deficiencies and enhancing overall plant health. Applying Manni-Ples Cal-B during the growing season helps ensure that adequate levels of calcium and boron are present. It also helps prevents calcium and boron related deficiencies such as Black Heart, Blossom End Rot, Hollow Heart and Stem, Bitter Pit, Corky Spot, Crack Stem, Internal Cork, and Small Fruit.
- More efficient than other forms of Ca and B
- Low molecular weight and particle form allows more Ca and B to penetrate plant leaves and translocate to growing points
- Proprietary formulation coats leaves and adheres to the leaf surface, making it available to the plant longer
- Ready-to-use liquid formulation can be tank mixed with most fungicides, insecticides and PGR’s
- Ca and B is essential to flowering and fruiting; cell division and structure; and shelf life. It also promotes pod fill and helps prevent pod abortion in soybeans
- Will not injure fruit or foliage like calcium chloride and calcium nitrate