Brandt 719 Spreader is a proprietary non-ionic trisiloxane alkoxylate based wetting agent. It’s unique trisiloxane surfactant and co-polymer formulation is designed to prevent quick evaporation and run-off problems associated with some organosilicone based wetting agents. Brandt 719 Spreader can be used at much lower rates than conventional non-ionic surfactants. Works as a wetting agent, spreader and penetrant.
- Improves spray droplet adhesion to lower pesticide wash-off and waste concerns
- Excellent penetration properties provide better uptake of systemic agrochemicals
- Superspreading for exceptional spray coverage of hard to wet crop and plant surfaces
- Versatile for use with a broad range of agrochemical applications
- Adjuvant technology developed thru US Patent No. 5,104,647
Active Ingredient: Polyoxyethylene-polyoxypropylene Polymer, Methylated silicone 100%
Net Contents: 1 gallon