Boron is one of the most common micronutrient deficiencies. Without sufficient levels of boron many plant functions can be impaired. Low B can negatively impact vegetative and reproductive growth, cell and tissue growth and reproductive capacity. Applying Brandt Smart B-Mo during the growing season results in:
- Healthy germination and pollination resulting in improved fruit, nut and grain set.
- Proper nitrogen assimilation and root nodulation formation, for improved nitrogen uptake and utilization.
- Efficient carbohydrate metabolism and sugar translocation.
- Better plant health and a stronger plant immune system to fight stress and disease.
- Enhanced fruit and vegetable quality and yield.
- Enhanced cell wall stabilization, structure and integrity, which improves storage and shelf life.