A nutrient release formula feed for junior, adult and senior horses to support a lifetime of health and- performance. Sentinel LifeTime is a high-fat and high-fiber feed fortified with essential nutrients plus Glucosamine HCl and Chondroitin Sulfate to help support joint health. This unique formula is also recommended for certain horses where maintenance of digestive and metabolic health is a challenge. An extruded feed, Sentinel LifeTime offers a safe and natural way to provide essential nutrition that may be easily digested for optimal nutrient utilization.
- gutWise™ Nutrient Release Technology – A proprietary blend of prebiotics, probiotics, marine-sourced calcium and NutriVantage® for horses helps maintain total digestive health. These components are delivered in an exclusive extruded form to help support nutrient digestibility and availability.
- Stable Digestive Environment – Probiotics and prebiotics aid in maintaining digestive health and microbial fermentation for sustained nutrient digestibility, absorption and assimilation.
- Gastric Balance – Bioavailable marine-sourced calcium helps support gastric pH and health.
- Optimized Nutrition – NutriVantage® for horses incorporates exclusive components that may help aid in nutrient availability and maintenance of a healthy gut environment for immune support.
- Limited Starch and Sugar – A low starch and sugar diet is often recommended by veterinarians and nutritionists for horses with metabolic and digestive challenges.
- ‘Cool’ Energy – A sequential release of energy from fat and fermentable fiber provides lower starch calories to meet complex energy demands and help maintain normal digestive health.
- Healthy Rate of Intake – The light and airy nature of extruded feeds may facilitate the breakdown of feed while encouraging slow consumption and more thorough chewing for maintaining digestive health.
- Nutrient Density and Release – A nutrient dense diet means more nutrition by weight, potentially delivering more of what your horse needs in less feed for ideal health and body condition.
- Built-In Fiber – Fiber sources such as soybean hulls, beet pulp and alfalfa meal may help maintain healthy hind-gut fermentation while providing extra calories in a safe and natural form.
- Immune Support – Antioxidant nutrients including stable vitamins and biologically available trace minerals help maintain normal health and metabolism.
- Body Tissue & Integrity – Amino acids such as lysine, methionine and threonine are important for growth and maintenance of all tissues including bone, muscle, hoof and hair.
- Healthy Skin and Hair Coat – Sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids plus protein, B-vitamins and trace mineral complexes may help promote healthy skin, hair coat and hoof condition.
- Joint Support – Omega-3 fatty acids, stable vitamins and balanced minerals may help maintain joint and bone health and strength.