Revus fungicide produces quality vegetables, hops and grapes even under adverse conditions. Providing determined disease control, Revus defends against downy mildew, late blight and Phytophthora blight. Revus is applied as a foliar spray and can be used in block, alternating spray, or tank mix programs.
- Effective resistance management partner in alternation or tank mix with non-Group 40 fungicides
- Unique LOK + FLO action to provide rainfastness and long-lasting residual control
- Flexible applications to fit any existing disease control program
- Reliable, consistent disease control under adverse conditions
- Highly effective at low use rates
Active Ingredient: Mandipropamid 23.3%
Group 40 Fungicide
Net Contents: 1 gallon
See product label for complete information.
Phytophthora brown rot
Phytophthora root rot
Pink rot (suppression)
Consult label for additional crop information.
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state.
Not labeled for Alaska, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Missouri or Puerto Rico.