GoalTender herbicide is a water-based formulation that holds well to soil and performs at lower rates with less environmental load. It delivers burndown of existing broadleaf weeds and provides long-lasting pre- and
post-emergence activity on dozens of broadleaf weeds and grasses, making it ideal for residual herbicide programs in tree nut, tree fruit, vine and vegetable crops. GoalTender is an excellent choice for VOC requirements compared to higher VOC formulations.
- As pre-emergence, GoalTender forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weeds through direct contact at emergence
- GoalTender has the added benefit of post-emergent activity on many actively growing labeled weeds
- Holds well to soil with low volatility
- Excellent tank mix partner
- Water-based formulation allows for more springtime applications with less off-target potential, greater crop safety and application flexibility
- Offers residual control in tree nuts, cotton, grapes, tree fruit, and many vegetables to keep weeds clear for months
- Best pre-emerge control is achieved when irrigation or rainfall (at least .25 inches) occurs within 3–4 weeks after application
See product label for complete information.
Cutleaf evening primrose
Morningglory species, annual
Nightshade, American black and black prickly sida
Pigweed, common and redroot
Spurge, prostrate and spotted
Consult label for additional crop information.
Onion (direct seeded, transplanted, grown for seed)
This information is for reference only. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the product is registered and appropriate for use in a given state.
Not for use in Alaska.
District of Columbia