Avaunt insecticide is labeled for more than 100 crops and is effective against a broad spectrum of lepidopteran larvae such as cabbage looper, corn earworm, armyworm, peach twig borer and Oriental fruit moth as well as other difficult-to-control pests such as apple maggot, plum curculio, plant bugs and leafhoppers.
Avaunt insecticide is fast acting with short re-entry and preharvest intervals, offering great flexibility so you can get things done. It also has minimal negative impact on many important beneficial insects and predatory mites when used in accordance with the label, making it an ideal tool in integrated pest management programs.
- Protects more than 100 crops – vegetables, stone fruits, pome fruits, grapes and more – against a variety of lepidopteran pests, as well as leafhoppers and some beetles, including weevils.
- Excellent UV, heat and wash-off stability plus residual for reliable and lasting control.
- Preferred rotational tool for resistance management as the only Group 22 insecticide for labeled crops/pests.
- Fast protection from insect feeding damage within zero to four hours.
- Minimal negative impact on parasitoid and predatory insects, therefore not flaring mites and other secondary pests.
- Short 12-hour re-entry interval and seven-day preharvest interval.