Equine performance nutrition for growing horses, performance horses, gestating mares, breeding horses and senior horses. Sentinel XT Pro is a high-fat, high-fiber, versatile textured feed containing shredded beet pulp and exclusive extruded super-fiber nuggets. This feed is also recommended when maintenance of digestive and metabolic health is a challenge. With built-in fiber and low-starch, this unique formula offers a safe and natural way to provide essential equine nutrition and calories.
- gutWise™ Technology – A proprietary blend of prebiotics, probiotics, marinesourced calcium and NutriVantage® for horses to help maintain total digestive health. These components are delivered in a beet pulp based textured feed with exclusive extruded nuggets.
- Stable Digestive Environment – Probiotics and prebiotics aid in maintaining digestive health and microbial fermentation for sustained nutrient digestibility, absorption and assimilation.
- Gastric Balance – Bioavailable marine-sourced calcium helps support gastric pH and health.
- Optimized Nutrition – NutriVantage® for horses incorporates exclusive components that may help aid in nutrient availability and maintenance of a healthy gut environment for immune support.
- Limited Starch and Sugar – A low starch and sugar diet is often recommended by veterinarians and nutritionists for horses with metabolic and digestive challenges.
- ‘Cool’ Energy – A sequential release of energy from fat and fermentable fiber provides lower starch calories to meet complex energy demands and help maintain normal digestive health.
- Built-In Fiber – Fiber sources such as soybean hulls, beet pulp and alfalfa meal may help maintain healthy hind-gut fermentation while providing extra calories in a safe and natural form.
- Immune Support – Antioxidant nutrients including stable vitamins and biologically available trace minerals help maintain normal health and metabolism.
- Body Tissue & Integrity – Amino acids such as lysine, methionine and threonine are important for growth and maintenance of all tissues including bone, muscle, hoof and hair.
- Healthy Skin and Hair Coat – Sources of Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids plus protein, B-vitamins and trace mineral complexes may help promote healthy skin, hair coat and hoof condition.
- Joint Support – Omega-3 fatty acids, stable vitamins and balanced minerals may help maintain joint and bone health and strength.